BelleStyle Showroom

Living After Midnite: Bellestyle
One of my favorite places I visited during my stay in St. Louis was the BelleStyle Showroom! This wasn't just any showroom though, designer Heather Korn turned a portion of her home into the most gorgeous showroom filled with vintage & handmade pieces.

I was in HEAVEN! Everywhere I turned there was another delicate piece that I felt the need to take home with me. If you haven't heard of BelleStyle prepare to fall in love looking at these photos.

Heather is so amazing that she is offering all of my readers 25% off their BelleStyle Order with code: MIDNITE25
www.BelleStyle.com
Happy Shopping!
Living After Midnite: Bellestyle
Living After Midnite: Bellestyle
Living After Midnite: Bellestyle
Living After Midnite: Bellestyle
Living After Midnite: Bellestyle
Living After Midnite: Bellestyle
Living After Midnite: Bellestyle
Living After Midnite: Bellestyle
Living After Midnite: Bellestyle
Living After Midnite: Bellestyle
Living After Midnite: Bellestyle
A peek at the 2 gorgeous pieces I took home with me!
Check back tomorrow to see how I wore them!

Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagram & Bloglovin'!



Labels: , , , ,