Luichiny

Living After Midnite: Luichiny
From our Heart to your Sole...

Can we discuss how MAJOR these platforms are?!?!?!?
I can't explain to you how much I love them!!! Luichiny was one of the amazing sponsors of St. Louis Fashion Week & each of us bloggers got to choose one of pair from their GORGEOUS collection to take home with us. I still don't know how I narrowed it down to one pair, but boy am I happy with my decision!!

These may be the first pair of Luichiny heels in my closet...but I can guarantee it won't be the last! Already have my eye on THESE!!
Living After Midnite: Luichiny
Living After Midnite: Luichiny
Living After Midnite: Luichiny
Living After Midnite: Luichiny
Living After Midnite: Luichiny
mark. Rose Earrings from the In the Mix Trio (similar), BaubleBar Necklace (love this), Forever 21 Yellow Fit & Flare Dress, Aqua Leather Mixed Metal Cuff (similar), BaubleBar Skull Wrap Bracelet, Rock & Republic Drusy Ring via Kohls (similar), Luichiny Raspberry Van Buren Platforms c/o
Living After Midnite: Luichiny
Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagram & Bloglovin'!


*I received these shoes as a gift, but all opinions are my own*

Labels: , , , , , , ,