Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week Day 1

Living After Midnite: Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week Day 1
I've been back in New York for 1 week and wish I could press REWIND & live the whole St. Louis Fashion Week experience again! I can't even express how thankful I am to Alive Magazine & Lindsay Pattan for inviting me on such an amazing trip!!

I gave you a sneak peek last week at the amazing few days I spent in STL, but today I'm spilling all the amazing details on Day 1 of STLFW!!

Tracy, from The Right Shoes, & I started our adventure at the airport in NY & by the time we landed in STL we were instant blogger besties & ready for a cocktail to kick off the crazy weekend ahead of us! Lindsay greeted us at the airport & we were on our way! First stop, checking into our hotel...or should I say into our amazing SUITES at the Chase Park Plaza, the most amazing hotel in all of St. Louis, courtesy of the even more amazing Saks Fifth Avenue! ((I don't think its possible for me to use the word "amazing" any more!))

Our rooms suites were filled to the brim with gifts welcoming us to St. Louis from the wonderful sponsors!! Peroni, Copious, Luichiny, London Times, Pooch Pizazz, Alex & Co, Blissoma, Domestic Vixen, Mobili-Tees & more! Scroll through to check out the goodies bags we received...I tried to snap as many photos as I could before I couldn't take it anymore & started tearing things open!
Living After Midnite: Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week Day 1
Living After Midnite: Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week Day 1
Living After Midnite: Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week Day 1
Living After Midnite: Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week Day 1
Living After Midnite: Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week Day 1
Living After Midnite: Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week Day 1
After taking a peek at all the AMAZING gifts from the sponsors in our hotel rooms we headed over to the Clr-Mnstr & Blue Bird Apparel VIP Happy Hour in Downtown STL for a few drinks & a little bit of shopping! We not only got to meet the amazing founders of the up & coming site, Canopi ((which I'll tell you more about later)), but also got to finally meet some of the STL bloggers!!!
Living After Midnite: Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week Day 1
Living After Midnite: Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week Day 1
Thanks for letting me steal this photo Tracy!
Living After Midnite: Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week Day 1Living After Midnite: Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week Day 1
Living After Midnite: Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week Day 1Living After Midnite: Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week Day 1Living After Midnite: Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week Day 1Living After Midnite: Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week Day 1
We ended the night with some much needed food at π Pi Pizzeria! If you're ever in St. Louis I HIGHLY recommend stopping there to eat ((& prepare to be in a food coma after!)) 
Living After Midnite: Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week Day 1
Check out this post to get a better look at my outfit
&
next week for the rest of my STLFW adventures!

Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagram & Bloglovin'!

Labels: , , , , ,