You're Invited to my Poshmark Party!

Living After Midnite: Poshmark Party
Don't have plans tonight?? Well you're invited to my Pretty, Flirty, Girly Poshmark Party!!!!!

I'm hosting my very first Poshmark Party with fellow blogger, Tracy from The Right Shoes, TONIGHT at 10PM EST/ 7PM PST!!!

Join me on the Poshmark App & shop everything from my closet & all my Pretty, Flirty, Girly Picks from other Poshmark sellers!!!

Don't have the Poshmark App yet?? No problem, just head to the app store on your iPad or iPhone, download the FREE app & create an account!!! Sign Up with code: HSWVE & start off with a $5 credit!!!

"See" you tonight!!!!

Here are just some of the items you can find in my Poshmark Closet right now!!
Living After Midnite: Poshmark PartyLiving After Midnite: Poshmark Party
Living After Midnite: Poshmark PartyLiving After Midnite: Poshmark Party
Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagram & Bloglovin'!

Labels: , , ,