East vs. West Style: Nautical Stripes

Living After Midnite: East vs West Nautical Stripes
My Style Vita / The Right Shoes / Golden Divine / Pursuit of Shoes / oomph.

If you've ever read my blog before you know that I'm all about patterns. Stripes, polka dots, floral, chevron, leopard...you name it I own it...in multiples. So instead of keeping in simple for this week's East vs. West Style post I decided to double it up! I haven't worn these Shoemint wedges since last summer and I couldn't think of a better post to break them out for than one with a Nautical Stripes theme!

When it came to accessorizing, nothing screams nautical to me more than touches of red & chunky gold hardware!

Don't miss our past East vs. West Style posts & make sure to check back next Tuesday for a new theme!
Living After Midnite: East vs West Style Fashion Nautical Stripes
Living After Midnite: East vs West Style Fashion Nautical Stripes
Living After Midnite: East vs West Style Fashion Nautical Stripes
Living After Midnite: East vs West Style Fashion Nautical Stripes
A.B.S. by Allen Schwartz Cat Eye Sunglasses (similar) / mark. Make It Rich Lip Crayon in Hot Sauce / BaubleBar Single Rolo Strand Necklace / mark. In the Trenches Jacket (similar) / Forever 21 Striped Dress (similar) / Shoemint Kimberly Striped Sandals (love these & these)

Check out more of my favorite nautical striped pieces!

Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest & Bloglovin'!

http://rstyle.me/ad/d3sqgeswe

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,