Makeup Monday: Electric Blue Cat Eye

Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Makeup Monday: Electric Blue Cat Eye
Eye crayons have literally become my go-to in this RIDICULOUS heat wave happening right now in NY! It seriously is too hot to wear makeup BUT I simply can't go to work everyday with nothing on! Most of the time I'll just swipe on mascara after putting on my "face", but the past few days I've been reaching for mark.'s Color Me In Eye Crayons for some fun cat eye looks! Super easy to apply & no worrying about it smearing all over my face! LOVE it!!

((Setting powder is another MUST when its 96 & feels like 106! mark.'s Set Things Right Loose Powder has been my go to as of lately! I use a sponge and apply it down my nose, on my forehead & under my eyes then I use a round fluffy brush to apply it anywhere else! SAVIOR!!!))

Scroll down for the steps I took & exact products I used to create this look!
Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Makeup Monday: Electric Blue Cat Eye
Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Makeup Monday: Electric Blue Cat Eye
Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Makeup Monday: Electric Blue Cat Eye
Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Makeup Monday: Electric Blue Cat Eye
  1. Moisturize skin with mark. Youth Movement Skin Perfecting Serum & prime your face with mark. Primed for Perfection Face Primer to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply mark. Minareal Cream to Powder Foundation to entire face. Contour with mark. Glowdacious Illuminating Powder in Shimmied Up by applying it to hollows of cheeks and around hairline. 
  2. Apply mark. iMark Eyeshadow in Fairy Dust to lids. Line upper lashes with mark. Color Me In Eye Crayon in Wild Blue. Curl lashes with mark. Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler. Swipe upper lashes with 3 coats of mark. Lash All You Want Mascara in black. 
  3. Set foundation and bronzer with mark. Set Things Right Loose Powder concentrating on under the eyes.  Highlight cheekbones, inner corners of eyes & brow bone with mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes, tried to use mostly the middle row of golden colors.
  4. Apply mark. Make It Rich Lip Color Crayon in Punch to lips to finish.

Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest & Bloglovin'!

Labels: , , , ,