Wear & Share Wednesday: mark. Go for the Bold Necklace

Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Go with the Bold Necklace
Whoever invented reversible dresses is a genius! I've had this dress from Target for about 3 years and I don't think I'll ever get sick of it. It's so versatile, its definitely one of those pieces in my closet that I grab when I'm in an outfit rut. I can throw it on and pair it with pretty much an necklace, belt and shoes and it always looks good. Definitely a find...I only wish I wouldn't realized its potential and bought it in more colors/prints when it came out!

One suggestion though...don't wear a reversible dress when you go shopping. I wore this dress a few weeks ago at the mall and every time I tried something on in the dressing room (which obviously was a lot) and I would go to put the dress back on when I was finished and couldn't remember what side I was wearing it on! Pretty sure on at least 3 occasions I went it wearing it on one side and came out wearing it on the other!

Never thought a snake print statement necklace would work with a printed dress, but like I said this dress works with pretty much anything!
Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Go for the Bold Necklace
Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Go for the Bold Necklace
Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Go for the Bold Necklace
Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Go for the Bold Necklace
Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Go for the Bold Necklace
Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Go for the Bold Necklace
Forever 21 Square Cat Eye Sunglasses / Katniss Gold Plated Earrings c/o Emitations (last seen here)
West Avenue Monogram Necklace via Max & Chloe / mark. Go for the Bold Necklace
Target Reversible Dress (similar, similar) / mark. Snake Skin Belt / mark. Wedge Right In Sandals (similar)
Deena & Ozzy Traditional Berry Tote via Urban Outfitters (similar, last seen here)


Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest & Bloglovin'!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,