Shopbevel Jewels


Living After Midnite: Shopbevel Jewelry
Have you heard about Shopbevel yet??
Well I'm honored to introduce you to one of my new favorite shopping sites!

Shopbevel is an online shopping site that works with independent jewelry designers to bring their pieces to life, they believe that every jewelry designer should have the opportunity to be discovered! How does it work? Independent designers submit their designs, the Shopbevel community votes for their favorites & the designs with the most votes get produced...at AMAZINGLY affordable prices!

As I was browsing the site, looking to see what items I'm going to purchase with my 25% off discount code, I realized that some of these awesome designs might have never been produced if it weren't for sites like Shopbevel....pretty cool if you ask me!

Emerald Glitter Rhinestone Earrings / Neon Spike Bangles
Enjoy 25% off your purchase at Shopbevel with code: BBSTUDS
Living After Midnite: Shopbevel Jewelry
Living After Midnite: Shopbevel Jewelry
Living After Midnite: Shopbevel Jewelry
See more pics of me wearing the Neon Spike Bangles in this outfit post!

Check out some of my favorite pieces from the Shopbevel NYC Pop Up Shop I attended last week!!
Not only did they showcase some of their best sellers, but also collections from Avec New York & Courtney Lee Collections.
Make sure to sign up for their newsletter so you can find out how to attend their next one! 
Living After Midnite: Shopbevel Jewelry
Living After Midnite: Shopbevel Jewelry
Living After Midnite: Shopbevel Jewelry
Living After Midnite: Shopbevel Jewelry
Living After Midnite: Shopbevel Jewelry
Living After Midnite: Shopbevel Jewelry
Living After Midnite: Shopbevel Jewelry
Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest & Bloglovin'!
*I received these 2 pieces of jewelry from Shopbevel as a gift to review, but all opinions are my own.*

Labels: , , , ,