Floral Fun

Living After Midnite: Floral Fun
Living After Midnite: Floral Fun
Living After Midnite: Floral Fun
Living After Midnite: Floral Fun
Living After Midnite: Floral Fun
Living After Midnite: Floral Fun
Living After Midnite: Floral Fun
This floral dress was my first EVER Zara purchase & is hands down one of my top 5 favorite items in my closet. It doesn't get old & it's not going away anytime soon.
((+ I'm celebrating the fact that we're getting our very first Zara in Westchester!!!! This is going to be very very very bad!))

*
mark. Rose Gold Knot Earrings (similar) / BaubleBar Rose Gold Necklace (similar) / Zara Floral Dress Nordstrom Rhinestone Pyramid Bracelet (similar) / House of Harlow Rose Gold Bangle
Oasap Metal Framed Scalloped Flap Blue Clutch c/o / Essie Polish in Boom Boom Room
Boutique 9 Nude Justine Pumps

More Floral Fun...


Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest & Bloglovin'!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,