So excited to be working with BA Star Makeup again!! This time I'm trying out their Star Dust Shadow!!! It is a loose mineral shadow that looks a little intimidating in the container but goes on with just the right about of shimmer!! I LOVE how all of their products are buildable and can go from natural to dramatic with just another layer or 2 of color. BUT my favorite product of theirs HAS to be the Glue Shadow Base! As if I didn't rave about it enough last time, but it is seriously amazing. Don't be intimidated by the word "glue", its basically a heavy duty eye primer that keep your shadow looking like you just applied it! Seriously a must have!!!
BA Star is offering ALL of my readers 50% off now - Sept 30! Use Code: BBDUST
- Moisturize skin with mark. Youth Movement Skin Perfecting Serum & prime your face with mark. Primed for Perfection Face Primer to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply Clinque Redness Solutions Foundation to entire face. Conceal under eye circles and any blemishes with Benefit Boi-ing Concealer.
- Apply NYX Matte Bronzer in Light (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Dust mark. Just Blushing Blush in Cameo to apples of cheeks and just above eyebrows.
- Set foundation and bronzer with mark. Set Things Right Loose Powder concentrating on under the eyes. Highlight cheekbones, inner corners of eyes & brow bone with mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes.
- Cover lids with BA Star Glue Shadow Base (c/o BrandBacker). Apply BA Star Bronze Star Dust in Bronze Star Dust (c/o BrandBacker) to outer half of lid. Take middle row of mark. Touch & Glow and apply colors along lower lash line & inner corner of lid. Blend two shadows together into crease. Line upper lashes with Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner in Black. Curl lashes with mark. Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler. Swipe upper & lower lashes with 3 coats of mark. Lash All You Want Mascara in black. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Brow Zings.
- Apply Lancome Color Design Lip Color in Pale Lip (c/o Saks Fifth Ave) to lips to finish.
Check out the look I created with BA Star's Holo Silver Glitter!
Labels: BA Star, beauty, benefit, clinique, get the look, lancome, makeup, Makeup Monday, mark, Maybelline, NYX