Wear & Share Wednesday: mark. Case of Glam Clutch

Living After Midnite: mark Avon Case of Glam Clutch
Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Case the Glam Clutch
Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Case of Glam Clutch
Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Case of Glam Clutch
Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Case of Glam Clutch
Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Case of Glam Clutch
Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Case of Glam Clutch
Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Case of Glam Clutch
Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Case of Glam Clutch
Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Case of Glam Clutch
Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Case of Glam Clutch
Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Case of Glam Clutch
Living After Midnite: mark. Avon Case of Glam Clutch
As much as I don't want Summer to end, without even realizing it I'm gravitating towards Fall colors, probably because I picked up this jacket over the weekend and I couldn't wait another day to wear it! But don't worry I still fully intend to wear sundresses and bright colors (I mean just catch a glimpse of my neon nails!) until the last possibly second!

On another note can we discuss this bag? This style has been popular for over a year, but I never felt the need to have one. Obviously I caved & I'm glad I did! Make sure to check out Alicia's blog for details & more pics of her outfit!

*
Hive & Honey Earrings via Piperlime / A.B.S. by Allen Schwartz Cat Eye Sunglasses / Forever 21 Burgundy Moto Jacket / Target Hi Low Maxi Dressmark. Case of Glam Clutch / Orly Polish in Glowstick / Sole Society Leopard Pumps

Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest & Bloglovin'!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,