PB&J Boutique Brights

Living After Midnite: PB&J Boutique
I've been following PB&J Boutique for a while on Instagram obviously because they are always posting the cutest outfits, so when they asked me to work with them it was pretty much a no brainer!

What wasn't a no brainer was picking just one thing on their site to style? How does one choose 1 item from a never ending wish list! After much debate I decided on this beyond perfect crochet peplum top & couldn't be happier!! The colors are what sold me on this one! Lime green & dark blue, who knew they could be such a perfect pair! I couldn't help but style this bright top with equally bright accessories!

Hello August, I'm officially kicking off the last month of Summer with a BRIGHT bang!
Living After Midnite: PB&J Boutique
Living After Midnite: PB&J Boutique
Living After Midnite: PB&J Boutique
Living After Midnite: PB&J Boutique
Living After Midnite: PB&J Boutique
Living After Midnite: PB&J Boutique
Living After Midnite: PB&J Boutique
Knitted Dove Crochet Love Top c/o PB&J Boutique / BaubleBar Triad Necklace (love this) /
South Moon Under Coral Pouch with Gold Tassel / Coral Ring (similar)
Charlotte Russe Colored Denim Shorts (in mint) / Aldo Blue Wedges

Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest & Bloglovin'!

Labels: , , , , , ,