A Day at the Fair

Living After Midnite: A Day at the Fair
Living After Midnite: A Day at the Fair
Living After Midnite: A Day at the Fair
Living After Midnite: A Day at the Fair
My mom was insistent on taking a pic of my in front of the cows, I think she just wanted a picture of the cows & I got in the way.
Living After Midnite: A Day at the Fair
Living After Midnite: A Day at the Fair
Living After Midnite: A Day at the Fair
Living After Midnite: A Day at the Fair
Living After Midnite: A Day at the Fair
Living After Midnite: A Day at the Fair
Living After Midnite: A Day at the Fair
I hope you're laughing as hard as I am at these last 2 pics! I've seen them about 50 times already, but it doesn't get any less funny! When its 95 & humid at the fair, and you're lactose intolerant and all you want is ice cream there's a little piece inside of you that dies. Then the magical Frozen Banana Truck comes into view & everything is better!

Best. Thing. Ever. 

The only thing better than the Peanut Butter/Chocolate/Peanut Covered Banana itself, is the pic of me eating it!

*
Forever 21 Straw Hat / ABS by Allen Schwartz Cat Eye Sunglasses (similar) / Forever 21 Neon Floral Dress (similar) / LaLucca Lavender Leather Wrap Bracelet (in dark purple) / Marc by Marc Jacobs Nude Too Hot To Handle Mini Shopper (last seen here) / Old Navy Gold Flip Flops



Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest & Bloglovin'!


Labels: , , , , ,