Country Chic

Living After Midnite: Country Chic
Living After Midnite: Country Chic
Living After Midnite: Country Chic
Living After Midnite: Country Chic

Living After Midnite: Country Chic
Living After Midnite: Country Chic
I was on the hunt for the perfect dress to wear to my best friend's rehearsal dinner over the weekend & when this Oasap dress landed at my front door it was meant to be! Considering half of my clothes were still in boxes before I left for Pennsylvania this dress couldn't have come at a more perfect time + the navy in the skirt matches our bridesmaid dresses perfectly! & just ignore the dirt on my heels, stilettos in the grass is NOT a good combo, day of the wedding I swapped my heels for flats right after pictures were over!

Check out more pictures of Chris & Christine's Perfect Farm Wedding here...

*
Annie Sez Statement Earrings (similar) / Oasap Contrast Sleeveless Belted Pleat Dress c/o / Forever 21 Rhinestone Bracelet (similar) / mark. Rhinestone Ring (similar) / mark. Square Clutch (love this) / Nine West Floral Pumps (similar)


Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest & Bloglovin'!
& my new & improved Facebook Page is FINALLY up & running so make sure to check it out!



The lovely bride/light tester/photographer...
Living After Midnite: Country Chic

Labels: , , , , , ,