OBSESSION: The Black Maxi Dress

Living After Midnite: OBSESSION: The Black Maxi
(l to r) Dorothy Perkins / Dorothy Perkins / Rachel Zoe via Shopbob / Shoshanna via Piperlime / ASOS
Also can't stop thinking about this & this one!

Currently in search of the perfect black maxi dress that will take me from Summer into Fall (& beyond!). It took me long enough to try out a maxi dress in the Summer, and I never thought I would wear one in the colder months, but "Never Say Never," I can't stop pinning Fall outfits to recreate that require one!

Now I'm on the hunt!
Requirements:
1. It must be long enough to wear with heels (I'm 5'5 1/2")!!
2. Definitely can't be strapless!
3. Has to be a material that can work in all seasons!

Definitely plan on wearing it while it's still warm with...

Can't wait for the temperature to drop to wear it with...


If you find any black maxi dresses that I NEED to see tweet me a link!!
Do you have an item you're "on the hunt" for this Fall?

Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest & Bloglovin'!

Labels: ,