Brighthouse

Living After Midnite: Brighthouse
Living After Midnite: Brighthouse
Living After Midnite: Brighthouse
Living After Midnite: Brighthouse
Living After Midnite: Brighthouse
Living After Midnite: Brighthouse
Living After Midnite: Brighthouse
Just because it's Fall doesn't mean our jewelry can't be colorful! I think I tend to gravitate towards colorful jewelry more in the colder months because my outfits are more likely to be made up of darker colors. Between this new necklace from Brighthouse Baubles & my new Movado Watch (& the other millions of bright jewelry pieces I've hoarded collected over the years) I'm set in the colorful department!

*
Brighthouse Baubles Suzanne Stone Necklace c/o / Forever 21 Faux Leather Panel Jacket (similar) / Target Teal Lace Dress / ESQ One Movado Watch c/o / Gold Spike Bracelet from LF Stores / Express Interlocking Mesh Bracelets / Steve Madden Gold Snake Platforms


Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest & Bloglovin'!
& my new & improved Facebook Page is FINALLY up & running so make sure to check it out!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,