Night of the Stars

Living After Midnite: Night Of Stars
Living After Midnite: Night Of Stars
Living After Midnite: Night Of Stars
Living After Midnite: Night Of Stars
Living After Midnite: Night Of Stars
Living After Midnite: Night Of Stars
Living After Midnite: Night Of Stars
Living After Midnite: Night Of Stars
Living After Midnite: Night Of Stars
Living After Midnite: Night Of Stars
Living After Midnite: Night Of Stars
Living After Midnite: Night Of Stars
Living After Midnite: Night Of Stars
Deciding what to wear to Fashion Group International's Night of the Stars Black Tie Gala was probably the easiest decision regarding an outfit I've ever made! I never thought having a spare evening gown hanging in my closet would come in handy, but boy was I wrong...when Avon's PR team invited me to this event I couldn't have been happier it was there! Once I picked out the perfect accessories (obviously a feather clutch & glitter pumps), I loaded up on my favorite mark. & Avon jewelry and I was set! 

I'm so grateful to have been invited on the night they were honoring Marc Jacobs, Alexander Wang, Christopher Kane & more, but truth be told I was more excited about seeing Miley present Marc Jacobs with his award ((and more importantly what she was or wasn't wearing))!

Hope you loved the glimpse into the event! Check out my Instagram for more pics!

*
mark. Got the Edge Earrings c/o / Max & Cleo Purple Jersey Gown via Bluefly / Forever 21 Faux Leather Trimmed Jacket (similar) / ASOS Feather Clutch / Avon Amaia CuffSparkler Bracelet & Birthstone Expansion Bracelet c/o  / Avon Chic Stackable Ring Set c/o / mark. Get Edgy Bracelet c/o / Nina Glitter Heels via DSW (similar)


Outfit Photos: Taylor Fuller / Event Photos: me

Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest & Bloglovin'!
& my new & improved Facebook Page is FINALLY up & running so make sure to check it out!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,