Out of the hundreds of lip colors I own I just couldn't find the berry red shade I was envisioning the other day...the only solution would obviously be to start mixing colors!! LOVING the way it turned out & definitely plan on playing more with the colors that I have instead of running out to buy the shade I'm looking for! Plus how white does these blue tinted color make my teeth look?!?! Who doesn't love that!
- Moisturize skin with mark. Youth Movement Skin Perfecting Serum & prime your face with mark. Primed for Perfection Face Primer to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation to entire face. Conceal under eye circles and any blemishes with Benefit Boi-ing Concealer.
- Apply NYX Matte Bronzer in Light (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Dust mark. Just Blushing Blush in Cameo to apples of cheeks and just above eyebrows.
- Set foundation and bronzer with mark. Set Things Right Loose Powder concentrating on under the eyes.
- Apply shade 6 (middle row, right color) from mark. On the Dot Smokey Eye Color Compact along top lashes and blend up. Curl lashes with mark. Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler. Swipe upper & lower lashes with 3 coats of mark. Lash All You Want Mascara in black. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Brow Zings.
- Apply mark. Make It Rich Lip in Peony to lips & top with mark. Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain in Showy.
Labels: beauty, benefit, clinique, get the look, makeup, Makeup Monday, mark, NYX