Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week Part 1

As you probably know from my insane amount of Twitter & Instagram posts I was back in St. Louis for my 2nd Fashion Week there and it was amazing ((again!)). Bear with me while I sift through all of my photos (literally thousands), and enjoy a sneak peek at the first few events of the amazing VIP Blogger experience that St. Louis had to offer!
Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week
Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week
The warm welcome from Skinny Girl at The Cheshire Hotel! Who wouldn't love to walk into a hotel room to be greeted with wine & flower crowns?!?
Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week
Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week
Dinner at Basso...clearly no other caption is needed.
Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week
Died and gone to shoe chandelier heaven...
But seriously there's not many things I wouldn't do to have this in my house.
Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week
Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week
Yoga in the park with Dimalvoo! If only every morning could begin like that one!
Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week
The Rungolee Luncheon! So amazingly perfect! Designer, Anjali Kamra, invited us into her home & studio for an amazing lunch, tour & presentation of her latest collection. Below is just a peek at everything the afternoon had to offer! I could easily have taken just about everything everything home with me!
Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week
Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week
Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week
Instagramming macarons...#bloggercliche
Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week
Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week
Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week
The Interactive Presentation! LOVE this idea over a runway show! We got to see all the gorg pieces up close and the models were styled perfectly...from hair to makeup to accessories, they really made the clothes come to life. If we didn't want to take home all of collection from seeing it on the racks in her showroom, we definitely did after seeing the models wear it!
Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week
Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week
Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week
Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week
Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week
Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week
Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion Week
Cheers! Stay tuned for more from my trip to St. Louis!

Thank You Alive Magazine for inviting me to yet another amazing Fashion Week, without them this amazing experience wouldn't have happened!

Don't forget to enter my Pradman Jewels Giveaway!

Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest & Bloglovin'!
& my new & improved Facebook Page is FINALLY up & running so make sure to check it out!

Labels: , , , ,