Who knew wearing red & green makeup at the same time could work! A super subtle green eye somehow compliments BA Star
's new Holiday Red Lip Pencil perfectly!!
Hello Holidays! I might not be ready for you, but my makeup is & yours will be too because BA Star
is giving you 50% off everything on their site including this perfect Holiday Red Lip Pencil!
- Moisturize skin with mark. Youth Movement Skin Perfecting Serum & prime your face with mark. Primed for Perfection Face Primer to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation to entire face. Conceal under eye circles and any blemishes with Benefit Boi-ing Concealer.
- Apply NYX Matte Bronzer in Light (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Dust bareMinerals READY Blush in The Natural High (c/o) to apples of cheeks and just above eyebrows.
- Set foundation and bronzer with mark. Set Things Right Loose Powder concentrating on under the eyes.
- Apply Icon (lime shade) from bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 4.0 Palette in The Wild Thing (c/o) on entire lid. Take eyeliner brush and heavily line upper lashes in Elitist (olive shade) from eyeshadow palette. Blend colors together and lightly apply Elitist in outer corners & crease. Curl lashes with mark. Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler. Swipe upper & lower lashes with 3 coats of Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara in Black (c/o) in black. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Brow Zings.
- Apply BA Star Holiday Red Lip Pencil (c/o) to lips!
Labels: BA Star, Bare Minerals, beauty, benefit, clinique, Covergirl, get the look, Makeup Monday, mark, NYX