St. Louis Style

I FINALLY finished sifting through all of my runway photos from the 5 days I spent in St. Louis for Fashion Week last month & I'm SO glad I took my time! I must've taken over 2000 photos of looks coming down the runway and while I was so incredibly inspired by everything I narrowed it down to about 40 looks that I just can't stop thinking about! I definitely will be drawing inspiration from the patterns, colors, materials & styling when outfit planning throughout the Holidays & while I'm Holiday shopping!

Hope I can inspire you too!
Photo Diary: St. Louis Fashion WeekLiving After Midnite: St. Louis Style
My favorite piece from the Rungolee Presentation + can we talk about how AMAZING her hair is! / This sage green is SO perfect! (Rungolee/Lauren Bander)
Living After Midnite: St. Louis Style
Because who wouldn't want this hanging in their closet! I need more white tulle in my life! (Lauren Bander)
Living After Midnite: St. Louis StyleLiving After Midnite: St. Louis Style
Color Color & More Color! (Abaya Dake/Maria Silver)
Living After Midnite: St. Louis Style
Love Love the thick gold chain with the bustier! (Maria Silver)
Living After Midnite: St. Louis Style
Such a great color & material! (Fouché)
Living After Midnite: St. Louis Style
This print might have been my favorite of the whole night! (Fouché)
Living After Midnite: St. Louis StyleLiving After Midnite: St. Louis Style
I'm in desperate need of the perfect tailored pants! (Laura Kathleen)
Living After Midnite: St. Louis Style
First off those metallic pants are perfection...second that structured top, no words! (Laura Kathleen)
Living After Midnite: St. Louis Style
Sequins taken up about 10000 notches! How amazing do they look when the light hits them! (Miita Collection)
Living After Midnite: St. Louis StyleLiving After Midnite: St. Louis Style
The silhouettes of these 2 are beyond perfect!!! (Laura Kathleen)
Living After Midnite: St. Louis StyleLiving After Midnite: St. Louis Style
I need more snake skin in my life...& eyeglass pattern too apparently! (Jennifer Chun/Eva Franco)
Living After Midnite: St. Louis StyleLiving After Midnite: St. Louis Style
I'm a sucker for floral prints / Love this midi skirt! (Eva Franco)
Living After Midnite: St. Louis StyleLiving After Midnite: St. Louis Style
You can never go wrong with white lace / Love the exposed tulle! (Eva Franco)
Living After Midnite: St. Louis Style
Ugh LOVE the hot pink printed on top of this textured fabric (Eva Franco)

Tess Giberson at Saks:
Living After Midnite: St. Louis Style
Love the way it's perforated & how the holes create a sweatheart neckline!
Living After Midnite: St. Louis Style
How perfect does that jacket look?

Neiman Marcus Cusp Event:
Living After Midnite: St. Louis StyleLiving After Midnite: St. Louis Style
That top!! / Where do I even start with this look? EVERYTHING about it is perfect!
Living After Midnite: St. Louis Style
Love the idea of wearing a slip dress layered with a sweater & love the geometric gold cuff!
Living After Midnite: St. Louis StyleLiving After Midnite: St. Louis Style
I'm a sucker for houndstooth / Definitely a step up from your average black Winter jacket!
Living After Midnite: St. Louis StyleLiving After Midnite: St. Louis Style
Doesn't that hooded jacket just look like the most comfortable thing EVER / The pattern mixing is genius, but what I love even more is the leather moto jacket layered underneath this long coat!
Living After Midnite: St. Louis Style
Burgundy & Pink! My current FAVORITE color combo!!! So chic!
Living After Midnite: St. Louis StyleLiving After Midnite: St. Louis Style
As if you didn't already know leopard rules the world...these 2 jackets confirm it!

Check out all my other STLFW Posts!

Don't forget to enter to win a $500 Visa Gift Card!!!!

Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest & Bloglovin'!
& my new & improved Facebook Page is FINALLY up & running so make sure to check it out!

Labels: , , , ,