I'm so exciting to be testing out this look created with Studio Gear's New Holiday Eye Palette
. I get a lot of comments on my Makeup Monday posts along the gist of "love this look, but I could never do it." With this Studio Gear Palette ANYONE could recreate the look of the palette because it not only gives you a photo with a diagram, but also written instructions! Super easy & the look they give you is just one of the many possibilities to create! This is a perfect palette for yourself or most of the ladies on your shopping list & since Studio Gear is giving you 10% off their entire site there's no reason why you shouldn't check it out.
- Moisturize skin with mark. Youth Movement Skin Perfecting Serum & prime your face with mark. Primed for Perfection Face Primer to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation to entire face. Conceal under eye circles and any blemishes with Benefit Boi-ing Concealer.
- Apply NYX Matte Bronzer in Light (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Dust Snowy Glow Blush Color from Studio Gear Holiday Palette (c/o) to apples of cheeks and just above eyebrows.
- Set foundation and bronzer with mark. Set Things Right Loose Powder concentrating on under the eyes. Highlight cheekbones with Glimmer Shadow from Studio Gear Holiday Palette.
- Apply Urban Decay Eye Primer to lids. Set primer by applying Frost Shadow from Studio Gear Holiday Palette (c/o) from lash line to brows. Apply Platinum Shadow from Studio Gear Holiday Palette (c/o) to entire lid. Take Coal Shadow from Studio Gear Holiday Palette (c/o) in a V shape at corners of each eye, blending into crease. Apply Glimmer Shadow again to crease and blend all colors together. Curl lashes with mark. Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler. Swipe upper & lower lashes with 3 coats of Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara in Black (c/o) in black. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Brow Zings.
- Apply mark. Glow Baby Glow Lip Gloss in Pink Crush to lips!
Labels: beauty, benefit, clinique, Covergirl, get the look, Makeup Monday, mark, NYX, Studio Gear