Room for Style: Last Minute Holiday Gifts

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 910, 11, 12

So you're at a party, someone hands you a gift and you realize you have nothing to give in return. Panic sets in and you create some lie like, "Oh I didn't know you were going to be here or I would've brought yours."...in other words you didn't buy them a gift. This has embarrassingly has happened to me a couple of times (I hope I'm not the only one) so I've learned to buy a few extra gifts that are extremely versatile wrapped and under my tree (or in my car if I'm out) in case of emergencies! Here are some of my favorites this year! 

Don't miss our past Room for Style Fashion Posts - Winter WhiteHoliday Dressing & An Eclectic Look!
& Make sure to follow our Room for Style Pinterest Board for all our "Inspired by" Looks ((both Decorating & Fashion))

Loving what you see here? Follow me on TwitterFacebookInstagram & Pinterest!

Labels: , , , ,