Obsession: Radiant Orchid

Obsessed with Radiant Orchid on Living After Midnite
12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

I know I know I'm a few weeks behind everyone else's Radiant Orchid Round Ups! I can honestly say it took me so long because I had trouble seeing what the actual color was. Some people were posting "radiant orchid" colored items that were bright pinks & others were posting items that were pale purple, and it seriously confused me! Then to add to my confusion I kept calling it Radiant ORCHARD...I'm such an airhead sometimes.

Now that all that confusion is behind me I'm loving all things Radiant Orchid & I'm hoping to add at least one or 2 items to my wardrobe this year (especially an awesome lipstick! if you find one send it my way!)

Win a Galian Handbag Gift Card!

Loving what you see here? Follow me on TwitterFacebookInstagram & Pinterest!

Labels: ,