Round Up: February Beauty

Valentine's Day Manicure with mark. on Living After Midnite
Valentine's Lip Colors on Living After Midnite Makeup
Valentine's Lip Colors on Living After Midnite Makeup
Valentine's Lip Colors on Living After Midnite Makeup
Sharpie Heart Nail Art for Valentine's Day on Living After Midnite
Everyday Makeup with Glasses on Living After Midnite
2.5 Valentine's Day Mani / 2.10 Bold Valentine's Lips / 2.12 Sharpie Heart Nail Art / 2.17 Everyday Makeup with Glasses

1. I think you can tell by my beauty posts here on the blog & on Instagram I went a little overboard with the Valentine's Day posts... #sorrynotsorry but when the colors of the holiday are pink & red you can't help but wear them everyday!
2. I love all things LAQA & Co.
3. I got a ton of compliments on my Makeup with Glasses post, and while I do love wearing my glasses, I'm really happy to have my contacts back!
4. Time to pack away the pink and red nail polish & break out the green! Check out last year's St. Patty's Day Manicure & be on the lookout for a new one next month!
5. Don't miss last month's Beauty Round Up!

Instagram February Beauty Highlights...
Feb Instagram Beauty
Ring of Fire Lip Pencil by LAQA & Co. / New Favorite Dry Shampoo, Paul Mitchell / Another Valentine's Day Mani with Rhinestones! / The 5 Lip Colors you NEED / New Must Have Mascara from Smashbox

Check out the Beauty Products I'm loving this month!


Loving what you see here? Follow me on TwitterFacebookInstagram & Pinterest!

Labels: ,