Valentine's Day Mani

Valentine's Day Manicure with mark. on Living After Midnite
Valentine's Day Manicure with mark. on Living After Midnite
Valentine's Day Manicure with mark. on Living After Midnite
Essie "Splash of Grenadine" / mark. Ring Me In Double RingsBorn Pretty Store Round Rhinestones c/o (Use Code: JACGF10 for 10% off)
*

Another Holiday, Another Festive Manicure! I think I get more excited about painting my nails to reflect the theme of the upcoming holiday than the holiday itself! Don't get me wrong I'm super excited about eating an exorbitant amount of dark chocolate, but this XO mani is way cuter look than a not being able to fit into my clothes when those 2 giant chocolate hearts are finished!

I thought I would match my manicure to the rhinestone accents on mark.'s newest ring (or should I say double ring!) Make sure to check out Alicia's Valentine's Day Manicure & don't miss our last Wear & Share Wednesday featuring mark.'s Classic Hit Handbag.


Enter for a chance to win $1000 Paypal Cash!

Loving what you see here? Follow me on TwitterFacebookInstagram & Pinterest!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,