Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
I'm a huge fan of green eye makeup & instead of doing a bright emerald green eye this year I opted for a subtle, yet eye catching minty green look! Super wearable & super easy to do especially if you use a creamy eye crayon
. I love the way mint looks when paired with a shimmery chocolate brown, just remember to keep the rest of your look simple!
Looking to do an emerald green eye instead? Check out last year's St. Paddy's Day eye makeup
- Moisturize skin with mark. Youth Movement Skin Perfecting Serum & prime your face with mark. Primed for Perfection Face Primer to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation to entire face. Conceal under eye circles with IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer.
- Apply NYX Matte Bronzer in Light (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Dust mark. Just Blushing Blush in Afterglow (c/o) to apples of cheeks and just above eyebrows.
- Set foundation and bronzer with mark. Set Things Right Loose Powder concentrating on under the eyes.
- Apply mark. Color Me In Eye Crayon in Mint Candy (similar) to inner corner of eyes. Apply shade S1 from Smashbox Full Exposure Palette to outer corner of lid and blend 2 colors together. Line outer corner of upper lashes with tarte skinney smolderEYES Eyeliner in Moonstone Brown & smudge. Curl lashes with mark. Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler. Swipe upper & lower lashes with 3 coats of Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara (c/o) in black. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Brow Zings.
- Finish lips with LAQA & Co. Fat Lip Pencil in Fairyblood (c/o).
Labels: beauty, benefit, clinique, get the look, IT Cosmetics, LAQA & Co, makeup, Makeup Monday, mark, NYX, Smashbox, tarte