I was going through my makeup drawer and stumbled on this Color Tattoo Eyeshadow
that I forgot I had. I remember when I first bought it I used it all the time, but because I'm always trying new things it's really easy for products to get lost in the mess. So glad I rediscovered it just in time for my trip to Vegas next week! This stuff is called color "tattoo" eye shadow for a reason, it does NOT budge once you put it on! The perfect match for this new Stay Matte Foundation
- Moisturize skin with mark. Youth Movement Skin Perfecting Serum & prime your face with mark. Primed for Perfection Face Primer to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation (c/o) to entire face. Conceal under eye circles with IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer (c/o).
- Apply NYX Matte Bronzer in Light (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Dust mark. Just Blushing Blush in Afterglow (c/o) to apples of cheeks and just above eyebrows.
- Highlight under eyebrows & cheekbones with mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cubes.
- Apply Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Audacious Asphalt to entire lid. Apply shade 3 (top row, right color) from mark. On the Dot Neutral Compact to crease and blend out. Line upper lashes with Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner. Curl lashes with mark. Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler. Swipe upper lashes with 3 coats of Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara (c/o) in black. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Brow Zings.
- Finish lips with mark. Gloss Gorgeous Lip Stain in Bare.
Labels: beauty, benefit, get the look, giveaway, IT Cosmetics, makeup, Makeup Monday, mark, Maybelline, NYX, Rimmel London, Smashbox