Spring Style with Megan of TfDiaries


As you're reading this I'm on my way to Las Vegas for a much needed vacation! Instead of scheduling posts while I'm away I'm having some of my favorite ladies take over my blog to show off their favorite Spring Style tips & inspiration! First up, Megan from TfDiaries, if you don't already read her blog be prepared to add it to your blog roll!! Check back tomorrow & Friday for more guest bloggers & make sure you're following me on Instagram & Twitter for a peek into my #VegasVacation!

*
Since spending most of the winter in dark, subdued colors I’ve been on a mission to add a touch of bright to everything in my wardrobe this Spring. From colorful layers to bold prints I’m stacking up my favorite pieces to stand out this season. So with that being said here are 3 of my new favorite ways to add a little color to my life now that we’ve finally escaped the polar vortex!
TFDiaries Spring Style on Living After Midnite
Target Jacket, H&M Pants, Sole Society Shoes, Nordstrom Rack Top, Lulu’s Bag

 TFDiaries Spring Style on Living After Midnite 
Marshalls Sweater, Skirt D&G, Jacket Rock and Republic for Kohl’s, Shoes Nordstrom Rack

 TFDiaries Spring Style on Living After Midnite
Jacket Old Navy, Shirt Everlane, Shoes Vince Camuto, Bag Emilie M., Ring Topshop

Don’t forget to stop by TfDiaries.com and say hey, or find me on Instagram @meganzietz. Xo.

Labels: ,