Makeup Monday: Summer Sun Skincare


Makeup Monday: Summer Sun Skincare with Soleil Toujours
Confession: I used to be tanorexic.

#NotKidding pretty much all throughout college I worked at a tanning salon & let's just say I looked the part...fast forward 5 years and I'm all about protecting my skin in the sun, especially my face. I know I can't reverse all the damage I did in the tanning beds, but I'm determined to prevent any more!

The biggest struggle for me is finding the perfect face sunscreen! SO many facial sunscreens can be too thick, too oily, too scented...lets just say I've tried my fair share of products & I'm hoping I can finally stop the never ending search now that I've found Soleil Toujours!!
Makeup Monday: Summer Sun Skincare with Soleil Toujours

Soleil Toujours just relaunched their skincare line with a new name, new look and improved formulations in the most exclusive resorts, specialty retailers & on their website! When Soleil Toujours founder Valerie McMurry decided to create a sun care line while pregnant, she knew it had to be formulated with the world's finest and safest ingredients, using mineral based actives, free of toxic chemicals and be able to sit on the shelf net to the most glamorous skincare products in the finest resorts and boutiques.

Makeup Monday: Summer Sun Skincare with Soleil Toujours
Soleil starts with sun protection as the foundation to healthy skin, it delivers effective and safe skin protection, superior anti-aging and corrective benefits. I'm loving that Soleil has different levels of skin protection!

Soleil Toujours is for daily protection & everyday use. Soleil Daily Moisturizer SPF 20 is super lightweight and perfect to wear under my makeup on a daily basis! Soleil Du Midi is for intense sun exposure. I tried out the Face Sunscreen SPF 45 & Sunscreen Mist SPF 30 while in Las Vegas last week and I was completely protected. Still managed to get a bronze glow without burning in the 90 degree sunny weather! Soleil Luxe is for post sun care. Moisturizing after being in the sun is so important, but many people don't know that most lotions you use contain alcohol and can dry out your skin!! Apres Soleil Exotic Shimmer Body Oil is perfect for after sun because it softens your skin, keeps your tan + adds touch of bronze!!

Is your skincare routine ready for Summer?
Want to try out Soleil products yourself? They are giving all my readers 10% off their entire site!
Use Code: LAUNCH10

Loving what you see here? Follow me on TwitterFacebookInstagram & Pinterest!

*I received these products as a gift to review via BrandBacker, but all opinions are my own.*

Labels: , , ,