Memorial Day Must Haves!

Is it just me or are you counting down the seconds to Memorial Day Weekend too? I don't have any crazy plans, just a weekend upstate, but it doesn't mean I don't have a list of Must Haves that I'll be packing in my overnight bag!

For me Memorial Day Weekend is all about relaxing by the pool, reading a new book on my kindle and drinking homemade sangria, so you can bet that all I'm packing are easy, no fuss items! Fun Sunnies, a Feel Good (Look Good) Bathing Suit, a Chic Cover-Up, Neutral Sandals, a Statement Making Carry-All Tote Bag & an Easy Breezy (but still awesome) Dress!!

What are your Memorial Day Weekend Must Haves??
Memorial Day Must Haves on Living After Midnite #SummerStyle #SummerHoliday #SummerVacation
12 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25

Loving what you see here? Follow me on TwitterFacebookInstagram & Pinterest!

Labels: , , ,