Obsession: Summer Sandals

Obsessing over Summer Sandals on Living After Midnite
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20

After a day like yesterday ((80+ degrees in NY)) I can officially say it's sandal weather!! From now until about mid-September I can guarantee that 95% of the time I will be wearing sandals. There's really just nothing pleasant about wearing closed toe shoes in the heat & let's be serious, when you have beauties like these staring at you in your closet how could you not grab a pair!

If you take a look at my current Summer Sandals Obsessions you can definitely see some similarities! My first must have sandal for Summer is a Statement Making Sandal in a BOLD color! Second, I'm ALL about the Wedges, comfy & cute! Third, every girl needs a pair of Trendy Flat Sandals. And lastly, I'm all about the Nude Sandal, perfect for vacation because it goes with everything + they make you legs look longer ((because what girl doesn't want that?))!

Are any of my picks on your Summer Sandal Wishlist too?

Loving what you see here? Follow me on TwitterFacebookInstagram & Pinterest!

Labels: ,