Red, White & Blues!

Red White & Blue Must Haves on #LivingAfterMidnite
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24

Can't even believe that Fourth of July is just over a week away!!! I don't have any plans solidified yet, but the one thing I can guarantee is that I'll be sporting some patriotic Red, White & Blue gear! Whether I'm headed to a barbecue, pool party or rooftop fireworks show I think I'll be prepared with these options!! This top & this bathing suit need to be in my hands immediately!!

Are you ready for Independence Day??

**PS I'm fully aware there's no #20...that's what happens when you do posts late at night & don't have time to renumber the collage! #whoops**

 Don't forget to get your FREE U by Kotex Samples!
Enter my kensie Fashion Giveaway & BA STAR Makeup Tropical Eye Shadow Giveaway!

Loving what you see here? Follow me on TwitterFacebookInstagram & Pinterest!

Labels: ,