Save the Undies

#SaveTheUndies
All undies from Aerie.

Real Talk...in the warm weather especially when I'm wearing a dress (which is pretty much everyday) I'm always conscious about what undies I grab to throw under. Not because I plan on anyone seeing them, but solely because I have the WORST LUCK EVER and the odds of a random gust of wind coming my way and blowing my skirt up are high...really high. I've been known to walk around on a breezy day holding the bottom of my dress down, just ask my friends.

 Now for even Realer Talk (pretty sure realer isn't a word, but whatev)...the one thing more embarrassing than accidentally flashing your undies...flashing your undies that unknowingly have a few stains on them! U by Kotex pads with Capture Core are exactly what I'm keeping in my purse all Summer (& Winter) to #SaveTheUndies, especially when they're as cute as these pairs!

Guess what...seeing is believing & U by Kotex wants you to try them out for yourself! Visit the U by Kotex Landing page and find the samples that best fit your mission to save the undies. Click on the “Get Sample” button and enter your mailing information. Then, sit back and wait, your free samples will be on their way!

Huge thank you to Kotex for sponsoring today's discussion and helping me #savetheundies!

Labels: ,