Makeup Monday: Purple Summer Lipstick

Purple Summer Lipstick on #LivingAfterMidnite #MakeupMonday
Purple Summer Lipstick on #LivingAfterMidnite #MakeupMonday
Purple Summer Lipstick on #LivingAfterMidnite #MakeupMonday
Purple Summer Lipstick on #LivingAfterMidnite #MakeupMonday
So sorry for the unexpected hiatus last week!! I had every intention of blogging while I was on vacation with my mom, but once I got to Florida the last thing I wanted to do sit on my computer. Sometimes you just need a break from technology and while I'm not too excited to be back to work I'm happy to be back blogging!

This super easy look is exactly what I wore the entire time in Florida! Lots of bronzer & highlighter paired with mascara and a bright lip!! I never thought purple would be a go-to color for Summer, but this shade I got in my Birchbox from LAQA & Co. is perfect!! The only way I can describe it is a wearable neon, and summer & neons go hand in hand!
  1. Prime face with Skindinavia Makeup Primer Spray (c/o) to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply Clinique Redness Reducing Foundation to entire face. Conceal under eye circles with Avon Color Corrector Pencil.
  2. Apply NYX Matte Bronzer in Light (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Dust mark. Just Blushing Blush in Charmed to apples of cheeks. Highlight cheekbones with mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes.
  3. Curl lashes with mark. Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler. Swipe upper & lower lashes with 3 coats of Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara (c/o) in black. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Brow Zings. Clean up under brows with Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter. Take mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes and highlighter inner & outer corners of eyes and under brows.
  4. Finish lips with LAQA & Co. Sheer Lip Lub in Menatour (c/o Birchbox).
Loving what you see here? Follow me on TwitterFacebookInstagram & Pinterest!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,