Big Bold Flavor

Chili' At Home Review | #LivingAfterMidnite
Chili' At Home Review | #LivingAfterMidnite
Chili' At Home Review | #LivingAfterMidnite
It's been a busy Summer & by the time I get home after work, running errands & working out the last thing I want to do is spend hours cooking dinner...for 1!! Usually I'll just saute some shrimp and veggies together and call it a night because it's already 8pm and I just don't have time for much else. I was never really a fan of frozen meals because while the food on the box looks great, the product instead the box isn't nearly as appetizing!

When Bellisio Foods asked me to give Chili's At Home Frozen Meals a try I was definitely leery at first but I had nothing to lose!! I picked up this Bacon Mac 'n' Cheese from Walmart, popped it in the oven after work, hopped in the shower, did some tidying up around the house, and before I knew it it was ready! I added some steamed broccoli & sliced cherry tomatoes to mine and it was amazing!! I'm definitely going to grab a few different frozen meals the next time I'm shopping to keep in the freezer for nights that I want something extra tasty for dinner! 

Head over to Chili's At Home Website for details on all the bold frozen food meals they offer 
+ a $1 off Coupon!

What would you pair your Chili's At Home Frozen Meal with?

*
Disclosure: Thank you to Bellisio Foods for sponsoring todays post and keeping my meals tasty & bold. Thank you for supporting brands that make this blog possible.

Loving what you see here? Follow me on TwitterFacebookInstagram & Pinterest!

Labels: , ,