Makeup Monday: Favorite Foundations


Favorite Foundations | Makeup Monday | #LivingAfterMidnite
Recently I've been getting a lot of questions about the foundation that I use on a regular basis so I thought I would do a post dedicated to all of my favorites!! While I always share the steps & products I use for each Makeup Monday look, my every day routine changes depending on what's on my schedule for the day, what time of year it is and how my skin is feeling.
*

My 3 go-to foundations are Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation, Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation & Garnier BB Cream!

1. Clinique Redness Solutions is my tried & true favorite! Its the perfect amount of coverage, counteracts my red spots & applies smooth no matter what condition my skin happens to be in. I've been using it for years & I can guarantee I'll be using it for years to come!
2. I was given Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation back in March to review for a post & absolutely fell in LOVE!! It has become a permanent addition to my makeup bag and its not going anywhere anytime soon! I have combination skin, especially in the Summer and get oily around my nose very easily. This foundation is literally a miracle worker. It stays put all day and combats shine! I tend to grab for this foundation when have a busy day ahead of me & need my makeup to look fresh all day without having to touch up. My favorite part about it - all it takes is a pea sized drop for your entire face & it's only $5...yep $5!
3. Now I know Garnier BB Cream technically isn't a foundation, but for the nature of this post it falls into the "foundation" category! I have uneven skin tone so going makeup free doesn't happen very often, but sometimes putting on a "face of makeup" feels ridiculous for a day of running around. On days like this BB Cream is my best friend! It provides the perfect amount of coverage, evens out my skintone & keeps my skin moisturized!

As for concealers, I have always have 2 favorites on hand - IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye & Benefit Boi-ing.

1. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye is the most full coverage concealer I've ever used!! It's basically spackle & can cover even the worst bags!! You only need a teeny tiny drop to conceal under both eyes, but it looks amazing & lasts ALL day.
2. Benefit Boi-ing Concealer is the product I always have in my purse. I use it to cover pimples & dark spots that foundation can't cover, & it's great for touch ups on the go. The formula is super creamy and great for all skin types!!

Now the most important product of all - Bare Minerals Mineral Veil!

1. Bare Minerals Mineral Veil is the icing on the cake to any flawless foundation look!! It not only sets your foundation & concealer, but it creates a "veil" that makes pores & imperfections look airbrushed!! When you have combination skin (or oily skin), this is a step that you simply can't forget!!

What is your favorite foundation/concealer?? 

 Have you entered to win a Hawaiian Vacation with Tommy Bahama or Shira Melody Bracelet yet??

Loving what you see here? Follow me on TwitterFacebookInstagram & Pinterest!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,