Round Up: July Fashion

July Fashion | #LivingAfterMidnite
7.18 Back to Basics / 7.15 Garden Party / 7.29 Army Greens & Navy Stripes
July Fashion | #LivingAfterMidnite
7.4 Pool & Beach Style / 7.24 Easy Breezy / 7.16 Styling Trapeze / 7.31 Aztec Printed

1.  Well it's pretty clear what colors I gravitated towards this month. Funny thing is I didn't even realize it until I put together this post, but it makes sense considering bright blue & crisp white are Summertime favorites!!
2. Still can't believe I wore shorts twice on the blog this month!!
3. My unexpected vacation hiatus earlier this month resulted in only 7 outfits post, BUT there are lots of fashion posts to check out! Don't miss - Grown Up "Back to School" Essentials & Obsession: Gold & Blue Accessories.
4. There's still time to shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!! Check out my sale picks!
5. I can't stop wearing these & these!!! Be prepared to see them a million more times next month!
6. I've added a ton of new items to my Poshmark Closet! Head over to check it out!
7. Don't miss June's Fashion Round Up & make sure to follow My Style Pinterest Board where you can see all of the outfits I post on my blog in one place!

Instagram July Fashion Highlights...
July Fashion | #LivingAfterMidnite
White on White in an Aero top & Gap shorts / Denim & Lace / Aztec prints & studded sandals / Whoever said suede doesn't work in the Summer hasn't seen this bright blue Galian bag / Sheer purple lips & blue cutouts

The items from my closet I'm loving this month...


PS. I'm hosting a Jewelry Giveaway with Crave Jewels on Instagram!!! Head over to this post to enter!
Giveaway

Loving what you see here? Follow me on TwitterFacebookInstagram & Pinterest!

Labels: ,