Obsession: White After Labor Day

Whites after Labor Day | Obsessed | #LivingAfterMidnite
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12

It's no secret that I am a huge fan of white clothing, shoes & accessories all year around! Why should we have to pack away our favorite bright white pieces because of some stupid rule? Rules are meant to be broken anyway, right?

Being submerged with Spring/Summer 2015 Fashion over the past couple of days it's even more apparent that my favorite white pieces aren't going anywhere!! Follow me on Instagram to see all of my NYFW Adventures in real time & I'll be sharing my favorite moments on the blog later this week!

If you haven't entered my Bindya NY Scarf Giveaway, head over now before it's too late!

Don't forget to get your FREE U by Kotex Samples &  Chili's At Home coupon??

Loving what you see here? Follow me on TwitterFacebookInstagram & Pinterest!

Labels: ,