Cold Weather Essentials

While we haven't quite hit "cold weather" standards in New York yet, you can definitely start to feel that chill in the air & now is the time to start thinking about those cold weather essentials you want to add to your wardrobe to get you through the ((hopefully not as brutal as last year) winter!! Year after year I try to put off my winter shopping until the very last minute because I'm in denial about the fact that it's going to start snowing, and I immediately regret it because everything I was dying to have was sold out!!! That's NOT happening this year!! Here are the 6 essentials I'm absolutely adding to my closet + a couple things I'm lusting after!
Cold Weather Essentials | #LivingAfterMidnite

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19

The Fur Scarf - I've had a faux fur collar for a few years that I pretty much add to every single outfit in the winter, so I figured it was time to add another! Piperlime just released these awesome fur scarves just as I was starting to look and the idea of another collar is out of my head & the only dilemma I'm having is tan or blue scarf?

The Everyday Satchel - I know this isn't technically a "cold weather" essential, but there's nothing better than finding that perfect carry all purse that's the perfect size & perfect color & goes with everything in you seasonal closet...so that's why it's on this list. And these bags are ah-maz-ing ((& super inexpensive!))

The Leather Bootie - I finally did the big switch of summer & winter clothes a couple of weekends ago and I realized that I don't have ANY leather everyday booties! ALL of my low heeled, walk around all day booties are suede, and lets be serious suede in the snow slush is a big no-no!

The Blanket Coat - This is probably the most trendy item on this list, and probably not an essential for everyone, but this year it's a must have for me! I'm not really into the whole blanket scarf trend that everyone and their mother is obsessed with, but blanket coats....a whole other story!!! It's like getting away with wearing the softest, warmest blanket you own around all day...who wouldn't love that!

The Slip On Sneaker - I've been wearing my leopard slip-on sneakers pretty much every other day since they arrived at my front door and I need another pair (or two) immediately before I get a hole in my current pair!

The Winter Coat - Living in the Northeast a warm really warm coat is a must!! I try to purchase a new one every year so I've grown quite the collection! While I'm gravitating towards something red, I can't stop thinking about these plaid & cream wrap coats...maybe this year calls for 2 new coats!

Also on the shopping list - a new fur vest, OTK flat boots & these favorites that aren't quite essentials but I just couldn't leave them out!


Don't miss my Fall Travel Essentials Post!

Do you want to win $200 worth of TEMPTU products?? Enter the #TEMPTUDaynNight Sweepstakes! All you have to do is like or share my look & you're entered to win!!! (Official Rules here)

Loving what you see here? Follow me on TwitterFacebookInstagram & Pinterest!

Labels: , ,