Cold Weather Skincare Essentials

We officially had our first cold day yesterday in the Northeast, and boy was it COLD! You almost forget just how cold those first few days of 40 degree temps feel until you walk out your front door expecting that light coat to be enough and realize it's time to break out the gloves and the scarf and the hat!

The first days of cold weather also are a harsh reminder that it's time to take better care of my skin because it's about to become a lot more dry! Here are my essential cold weather skin savers!!
Cold Weather Skincare Essentials | #LivingAfterMidnite
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

1. My Clarisonic is a skin care essential all year around. It not only keeps break outs at bay, but it exfoliates all of my dead skin.

2. This night recovery cream is super rich and has a time released effect that hydrates you hour by hour as your sleep.

3 & 4. I was gifted this Tree Hut Shea Body Sugar Scrub & Body Butter and I'm addicted! The scrub is the perfect texture, the body butter is rich and hydrating, & they smell amazing!

5. Moisturizing masks are a must!! This Skin Hydrating one from Dermalogica is a favorite! (also can't live without their Daily Microfoliant)

6. I am the worst about keeping my hands moisturized during the Winter & the only way I've learned to make sure it doesn't happen is to keep mini hand creams in all of my handbags.

7. Last year my lips got so chapped and dry from the cold it was embarrassing. Everything I put on my lips looked horrible to because they were so dry and rough. I vowed to not let that happen this year. Vaseline Lip Therapy basically cured my dry lips last year & it's not leaving my bag this year.


*

Do you want to win $200 worth of TEMPTU products?? Enter the #TEMPTUDaynNight Sweepstakes! All you have to do is like or share my look & you're entered to win!!! (Official Rules here)

Loving what you see here? Follow me on TwitterFacebookInstagram & Pinterest!

Labels: , ,