Gift Guide: Beauty Queen

Gift Guide: Beauty Queen | Holiday Gifts | #LivingAfterMidnite
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12

My first gift guide of the season is here & considering it's a Monday (Makeup Monday), it was only fitting for it to be for The Beauty Queen! Whether she loves glam makeup, creative nails, pampering herself or amazing hair (or all 4), these are the gifts for her! The perfect red lip? Super sparkling nails? ALL the tools you need to get the perfect at home blow out? Yes. Yes. Yes. I'd be a really happy girl if Santa left me any of these under my tree on Christmas!
*
The Holidays are here...follow my Holiday Style Pinterest Board for what to wear, how to decorate & everything in between & my Holiday Gift Guide  for all the gift inspiration you need!
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: , ,