Gradient Glitter Nails

Gradient Glitter Nails | Julep Manicure | #LivingAfterMidnite
Gradient Glitter Nails | Julep Manicure | #LivingAfterMidnite
Gradient Glitter Nails | Julep Manicure | #LivingAfterMidnite
Julep Polish in Cameron, Josephine & Judi c/o
*

I've literally had people stop me and ask to see my nails since I applied this glitter gradient mani over the weekend! I doubt they would be as impressed if they knew how simple it was to do themselves! It's as easy as painting stripes on a cosmetic sponge...that's it!! And the best part about this nail art is that you don't want it to look perfect, you want the colors to blend into each other...it's literally impossible for this not to look awesome!

  1. Paint your nails white & let them dry (or use a quick dry top coat like Seche Vite).
  2. Generously paint your cosmetic sponge with the colors you're using. I chose 3 shades, but you can choose as many or as little as you'd like (I wouldn't recommend more than 4 unless your nails are really long).
  3. Stamp polish on sponge onto your nail. 
  4. Repeat steps 2 & 3 on all 10 nails. Wait about 5 minutes for them to dry & do a second "coat". (You don't want to apply a second coat to each nail until the first coat is mostly dry because you might wipe it off in the process).
  5. Clean polish off cuticles with nail polish remover & seal with a top coat!

*
The Holidays are here...follow my Holiday Style Pinterest Board for what to wear, how to decorate & everything in between & my Holiday Gift Guide  for all the gift inspiration you need!
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: , , ,