Happy New Year!

New Year 2015 formed from sparking digits over black background
Happy New Year!! While it's taking me a little more time than I would've hoped to get back in the swing of things after vacation, I have no complaints about 2015 so far! Initially I was trying to put together my 2015 Resolutions before I left for vacation so that the post could go live on New Year's Day, but time got the best of me and I never got around to it. Now that I'm finally getting a chance to write it, I'm glad I waited. I definitely think I stuck to my 2014 New Year's Resolutions & I think instead of making new resolutions I'm going to add to last year's.

Just like last year, I'm resolving to spend less money on material things, so I can spend more money on traveling! This past year I was able to curb my shopping habit enough to visit Las Vegas, Florida, Paris & London along with a couple weekend getaways. We're only 8 days into the New Year & I'm already itching to book my next trip.

One of my new resolutions is to learn a new language, or at least start to! While in France it amazed me how so many people everyone spoke English & probably a couple more languages. How is it that I only speak one? Sure I took Spanish & Italian in school & I can understand some of the ridiculous things in Italian dialect that my grandparents yell at each other, but I'm FAR from speaking another language.

Be more spontaneous...another resolution I'm carrying over from last year! While sticking to a schedule is great & gets things done there's nothing exciting about that! To add onto this resolution, I want to say "Yes" to more things, especially things out of my comfort zone.

And lastly I need to stop worrying about things & just let things go. I have a tendency to let things people do and say bother me, I just need to let them go instead of harping on them! New Year, New Me!

Cheers to another amazing year, I can't wait to share it with all of you!

Labels: ,