Life Lately...January 2015

Paris, France | Travel Diary | #LivingAfterMidnite
I'm debuting my brand new Life Lately series today! Since I consider my blog a LIFE, style & beauty blog, but rarely get to do many lifestyle posts I figured with the new year should come a new series! I'll be recapping what's been going on in my non-fashion & beauty life and sharing some of my favorite things from around the web! Make sure to leave me a comment & let me know what you think. I got a great response from my new & improved Round Up post so I'm hoping you love this just as much! Happy reading...

Life Lately | #LivingAfterMidnite
I hoped you enjoyed my Sprout by HP posts this month! No joke this computer is amazing. First off the things it can do are insane & I'm sure I'll never be able to use it to it's capacity, but also I've been looking into getting a desktop for a while & I couldn't be happier with the resolution and quality of the screen! Look out next month for other post with more new HP technology!

Life Lately | #LivingAfterMidnite
If you follow me on Instagram you know I've been raving about Babeth's Feast! I attended a tasting event last week with Megan & Tracy and we were in heaven! Just a little background...Babeth's Feast in a frozen food store with everything you could imagine! I know what you're thinking...frozen food really? Well be prepared to have your mind blown because this is like no other frozen food on the market! I got to talk to Elisabeth, the founder, before the tasting and she explained it all in one sentence...The frozen food you're used to probably didn't taste very good before it was frozen. Our dishes are made with quality ingredients and flash frozen to preserve their nutritive value & delicious taste! I was SO impressed by everything I ate I couldn't go home empty handed! If you live in NY I highly recommend making a trip, you won't be disappointed!

Life Lately | #LivingAfterMidnite
After going to Babeth's Feast & taking a cooking class at Sur La Table with my mom I've had to urge to cook. & I don't mean my measly dinner for one I cook every night...I mean open the cook book, hit the grocery store & break out the crock pot! Want the recipe to this Butternut Squash & Pear Soup? Email me!

I started reading Gone Girl last week. According to my Kindle I'm 20% done & I just can't get into it. Usually I plow through books (I read about 4 or 5 a month usually), but for some reason I just can't get excited about this one. Have any book recommendations for me once I eventually finish this one?

Life Lately | #LivingAfterMidnite
Wednesday night, Tracy & I took a trip to the theater to see On the Town thanks to TodayTix. I had never heard of the TodayTix app before but once I downloaded it I was super impressed. They are the first mobile-only ticketing platform for theater focusing on last-minute ticket buyers. You can buy tickets up to a week in advance for an amazing price (as low as $30!!). Perfect for tourists or New Yorkers looking for last minute plans. Use Code: ZZNTM fpr $20 off your first purchase ((right photo stolen from Tracy!))

Fashion Week is around the corner & while I think I'm going to keep it low key this season (mostly because trekking around the city from show to show in the 20 degree weather is just not appealing anymore) I love Megan's NYFW on a Budget post!! If you're headed to NY for the first time this is a must read!

Life Lately | #LivingAfterMidnite
My big Paris/London trip is over & now I can't help but stare at the photos itching to book another trip! The only vacation I have on my schedule right now is a weekend trip to visit one of my best friends in Raleigh in March, but after visiting Europe the travel bug bit me hard and I need to book another vacation soon! Where to next? For now I guess I'll just keep posting #tbt photos on Instagram until I have no more left.

Until next month...

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: ,