Makeup Monday: Complexion Rescue

Berry Lipstick | Makeup Monday | #LivingAfterMidnite
Berry Lipstick | Makeup Monday | #LivingAfterMidnite
Berry Lipstick | Makeup Monday | #LivingAfterMidnite
Berry Lipstick | Makeup Monday | #LivingAfterMidnite
Let's talk about my skin! Traveling severely dried it out & ever since I've been back it just hasn't been the same...until now!! Two weeks ago bareMinerals launched their newest product, Complexion Rescue, with an amazing party at their Soho store & I'm SO glad I went. I've been using Complexion Rescue every single day since I picked it up & my skin has literally done a 180 from the dry, tight, dull skin it was 2 weeks ago. Complexion Rescue claims to increase skin's hydration 215% after just one week & the claims are 100% true! I've been using it mostly as a moisturizer under my foundation because I need a little more coverage than it offers, but it literally makes my skin glow & I can guarantee I won't be changing my routine anytime soon, especially not while it's still cold out. Don't believe me? Just compare last week's Makeup Monday to this week's! 
  1. Prime face with Skindinavia Makeup Primer Spray (c/o) to prep skin for foundation. Moisturize skin with bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer (c/o), followed by Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation around nose, chin and any other trouble spots. Conceal under eye circles with IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer (c/o).
  2. Benefit Hoola Bronzer (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Dust bareMinerals Blush in Stellar (c/o) to apples of cheeks. Set makeup with Bare Minerals Mineral Veil (c/o).
  3. Prime eyelids with Julep Eye Primer (c/o). Apply bareMinerals Eyecolor in Pizzazz (c/o) to entire lid. Apply bareMinerals Eyecolor in Shiver (c/o) to crease & blend. Line upper lashes with Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner. Curl lashes with mark. Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler. Prime upper & lower lashes Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer & follow with 3 coats of tarte Gifted Mascara (c/o). Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Gimme Brow
  4. Highlight cheekbones & inner corners of eyes with mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes.
  5. Finish lips with Topshop Lipstick in The Damned.

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,