Life Lately...February 2015

Life Lately | February 2015 | #LivingAfterMidnite

Life Lately | February 2015 | #LivingAfterMidnite
If you live in the NY/CT area ((they also have locations in Atlanta now too!)) & have never been to bartaco your life isn't complete. I've been going for years & it never disappoints, not even a 2 hour wait for a table could stop me from going. When you go make sure to order a sashito to drink, guacamole to share with the table, grilled corn and at least 3 or 4 tacos (they're small!). I recommend pork belly, fried oyster & duck...just trust me!

Life Lately | February 2015 | #LivingAfterMidnite
HP is seriously stepping up their game! I didn't think it could get better than my Sprout desktop, but this new x360 laptop/tablet is amazing! I can't get over how lightweight it is. It's quickly becoming my go to electronic (I'm even on it right now!)

Onto more important things like 50 Shades of Grey! First off I had three 50 shades themed posts this month...obsessed much? But really, I finally saw the movie about a week after it opened and I thought they did a great job with it. I know a lot of people didn't enjoy it, but I love the casting and the movie was everything I hoped it would be. Crossing my fingers for a quick turnaround for the second one. In other news when we were in the theater I saw a movie poster for Crossfire! If you're a 50 Shades fan stop what you're doing and download The Crossfire Series on your Kindle now! I seriously think I liked it even better than 50 Shades...

Life Lately | February 2015 | #LivingAfterMidnite
Tracy & I spent our Oscars Sunday with Elle & Crest 3D White for an awesome viewing party! I'm ashamed to say I barely saw any of the movies nominated, but that didn't stop me from watching! And let's be serious, hands down the best part of the night was the Lady Gaga performance...amazing!!! It would be a party without a ridiculous photo booth pic...for an even funnier picture follow me on Twitter.

While we're talking about movies, I mentioned last month that I was reading Gone Girl but was having trouble getting into it...well I'm still not even half way through. I'm about to call it quits and just watch the movie.

Life Lately | February 2015 | #LivingAfterMidnite
I swear I ate my weight in chocolate this month! Between Valentine's Day & ordering dessert every single time I've gone to eat it's becoming a problem! Good thing I just signed up for Pure Barre's March Challenge - 20 classes in 31 days! I did it in August, but somethings telling me this time around is going to be a little harder!

Life Lately | February 2015 | #LivingAfterMidnite
Tracy, Megan & I escaped the cold for a couple of hours this past week to hang out with the Palm Breeze team to sample their new products & let me tell you these babies went down a little too easy. I can guarantee these will be making multiple appearances by the pool this summer. ((Available for purchase in April!))

Until next month...

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: ,