President's Day Sales

www.livingaftermidnite.com
Everyone once in a while I get this urge to buy everything...well this is one of those times. My current wishlist (aka secret Pinterest board titled "BUY") is a million miles long and after not shopping for a long time I think I'm going to give into some of these temptations!! Lucky for me it's President's Day Weekend & the sales are on! Check out what sales I'm shopping & what I'm buying (I need some help deciding!), then scroll down for a list of more sales I thought you'd be interested in!

BaubleBar
2/12-2/17
20% off sitewide. Use code: PREZ20
25% off when you buy 3 items. Use code: PREZ25
30% off when you buy 4+ items. Use code: PREZ30
BaubleBar President's Day Sale
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10
I haven't jewelry shopped in a REALLY REALLY long time & when my mom sees this she's going to kill me, but I'm itching for a couple new pieces, especially earrings in my collection! BaubleBar is having this amazing deal where you get 3 sets of earrings for only $48 (they would retail at $84 if bought separately), the only problem is I'm having trouble deciding!! Blush or Silver for the 360 studs? All the ear jackets are so cute I'm deciding between 3 pairs (4, 5 or 6)! And I'm most excited about the ear crawlers...but do I choose bling, subtle bling or large crystal? Decisions, decisions! Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Macy's
2/12-2/16: 20% off + Free Shipping on orders over $75. Use Code: PRES
Macy's Coats President's Day Sale
1 / 2 / 3 / 4
Ever since I ruined my favorite olive coat while traveling to Europe I've been on the hunt to replace it. While I think I may have finally found the perfect replacement, the constant search has opened the coat floodgates & I'm itching to fill my closet with a couple more! I've wanted a toggle coat for a while & I think I've finally narrowed it down to these few! Not only are these all on major sale, but I'll get an extra 20% off this weekend! Which is your favorite?

Lord & Taylor
2/12-2/18: 20% off sitewide (exclusions apply) Use Code: PRESIDENT
+ BOGO 50% off Shoes!

Land's End
2/12-2/16
$10 off $50 purchase, $25 off $100 purchase, $50 off $150 purchase
Use Code: PRESIDENT
I just picked up this down coat! It's already marked down 60% & you can get another 25% off during the President's Day Sale!

Bloomingdales
2/12-2/16: 20-60% off Select Items

Nordstrom
2/12-2/22: Up to 40% off select items

*
*I'll be updating this as more sales are announced!*

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: ,