Life Lately...March 2015

Life Lately in March 2015 | #LivingAfterMidnite

Life Lately in March 2015 | #LivingAfterMidnite
Finally after 9 months, 2 injuries, a couple vacations & lots of complaining I finally hit 100 Pure Barre classes. To say I'm obsessed is an understatement. If you have a studio near you I highly recommend trying it. Worried about not being able to do the workout? Don't be, the instructors are extremely helpful and since it's super low impact no matter what your athletic ability you'll be able to do it! Can't stop laughing at this 100 Thoughts I Have During Pure Barre list! SO accurate!

Life Lately in March 2015 | #LivingAfterMidnite
Got to see one of my best friends from college in Jersey Boys on Broadway this month! He's playing Joey until mid-April, if you happen to be going make sure to give him an extra loud round of applause during his bow at the end!

I'm pretty sure I've been gravitating towards beautiful flowers this month because I'm desperate for the nicer weather to come. For now I'll just fill my house with bouquets & snap photos of colorful arrangements at events.
Life Lately in March 2015 | #LivingAfterMidnite
18K Prosecco...this bottle is so pretty I just want to put it on our bar and stare at it! I'm going to need something to celebrate to pop this one open!

Live in the Tri-State NY area? Put The Parlor in Dobbs Ferry, NY on your must visit list! Wood fire pizza made with local ingredients & crazy combinations! My suggestions...the fried brussel sprout & rice crispies appetizer & the lemon pizza...just trust me!
Life Lately in March 2015 | #LivingAfterMidnite
I finally made it down to visit one of my best friends in Raleigh, North Carolina this month and I'm so glad I did. I've never actually visited NC (only drove through on the way to Florida) and it's so charming. Old Raleigh & Chapel Hill are literally picturesque. I'm starting to understand the appeal of moving south! Even more than that I'm starting to realize how I really need to make it a point to take more weekend trips. I'm having seriously cabin fever lately & I'm embarrassed to say how many times a day I check Expedia for vacation packages.

Until next month...

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: ,