I had no intention on doing a second St. Patrick's Day themed Makeup Monday, but after seeing this emerald green eyeliner in my drawer & realizing I hadn't done a colored liner look in a while I figured why not! Normally I'd opt for purple when wearing colored liner, but this emerald metallic shade is amazing! Paired with a rosy lip & cheek I'd say it's a perfect daytime look for any time of the year! Switching out your average black or brown eyeliner is an easy way to freshen up your everyday makeup routine for Spring!
- Prime face with Skindinavia Makeup Primer Spray (c/o) to prep skin for foundation. Apply bareMinerals "Well Rested" Eye Brightener (c/o) to brighten your eyes. Moisturize skin with bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer (c/o), followed by Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation around nose, chin and any other trouble spots. Conceal under eye circles with bareMinerals "Well Rested" CC Cream (c/o).
- Using bareMinerals California Bronze Palette (c/o) apply The Ocean View to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Lightly dust bareMinerals Blush in Secret (c/o) to apples of cheeks. Set makeup with Bare Minerals Mineral Veil (c/o).
- Prime eyelids with Julep Eye Primer (c/o). Line upper lashes with bareMinerals Liner in Immortal Emerald. Lightly apply Nude Beach from bareMinerals The Sexy Neutrals Palette to crease & blend. Curl lashes with Sephora Show Curl Lash Curler. Prime upper & lower lashes Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer & follow with 3 coats of tarte Gifted Mascara (c/o). Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Gimme Brow.
- Apply mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes to cheek bones & inner corners of eyes.
- Finish lips with bareMinerals Pop of Passion Lip Oil-Balm in Rose Passion (c/o).
Labels: Bare Minerals, beauty, clinique, get the look, makeup, Makeup Monday, mark, sephora, Skindinavia, tarte, urban decay